It’s been 18 months given or take… so what lessons can we take away from ticking pandemic off our collective bucket lists?
Ten unexpected consequences of Covid:
1. Being a positive person is no longer the exclusive preserve of optimists
2. Being negative can be a positive
3. Wearing a mask in a bank is encouraged
4. You are being a responsible citizen not visiting your relatives
5. Working from home is no longer a euphemism for either ‘I am hungover’ or ‘I’m pulling a duvet day’.
6. Big Pharma aren’t necessarily the bad guys
7. Modellers don’t work exclusively in plastic and balsa wood
8. We all now know the first four letters of the Greek alphabet
9. In times of National crisis the Great British public aren’t worried about food, water, or heat but toilet paper.
10. Statistics can be interesting (I made that one up)
What about you guys? What surprises has Auntie Corona Virus sprung on you?