The Sincerest Form Of Poetry #poetry #poem #booklaunch

Hi again. This is a cheek, of course but at last my first work of poetry will be on the shelves on 30th September. It’s 50 odd pages of high quality verse, from laugh out loud to grab the tissues. Of course it is…

This, therefore is a bit of a random request to see if there are any poets, poetry lovers or simple book lovers who’d like to offer me a slot to pop my book in front of your audience. If you are so inclined then, of course I will happily reciprocate if ever you need the exposure to my gallant and patient following.

If you are interested and would like to read the same, let me know and I can pop you the poems. Equally, any post can have me interviewed, talk about writing poetry (or indeed any aspect), answer any questions or whatever format you’d like.

In terms of when, any time after the 30th would be great but if you’ve a slot to fill before then simply let me know.

Thank you in advance. Feel free to leave a comment or if you prefer a private chat, you can find me on glepard-at-saqnet-dot-co-dot-uk.

This entry was posted in blog tour, Book review, miscellany, poems, poetry and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to The Sincerest Form Of Poetry #poetry #poem #booklaunch

Sorry I haven’t had a chance to respond to your email, but yes I’d be delighted to!

2. Darlene says:

Of course, I’d love to have you over to my blog. I’ll send you an email.

3. barbtaub says:

I have close to zero knowledge of poetry reviewing. But I like your writing and would be thrilled to have you as a blog guest.

Already on the job will pop you some questions ASAP 💜

5. Bravo, Geoff. Sharing.

6. Always count on me for your poetry and flash fiction, Geoff. I’d be happy to have you on the blog! Let me know: colleenchesebro333@gmail.com.

7. V.M.Sang says:

I’d be honoured to host you on my blog. I can send you some questions for an interview, or you can send me whatever you think fit. You can contact me on vivienne.sang@gmail.com

8. Rachel M says:

I’d be happy to also. Have you got any poems about cyclists?

9. Happy to help Geoff, please email me at marjma2014@gmail.com. 🙂

10. Good luck, Geoff. As you know, I’m not a poet

11. Pam Lazos says:

Hi Geoff — congratulations on another writing milestone! And yes, happy to host you on my blog. Do you have a time preference, i.e., are you going to stagger your appearances or just blitz them? That will help me for planning purposes. I’d have to go back and see what the last interview looked like. Do you prefer an interview or to just riff on poetry? I’m game for anything.

12. arlingwoman says:

Just finished The Last Will of Sven Andersen. Goodness what a read and what intricate plotting among thieves and thugs! I could probably think up some questions for you to answer in the next three weeks on my blog. I was thinking of emailing you about my enjoyment of the last book, but saw this online as well…

13. Rowena says:

Hi Geoff,
    Reviewing a volume of poetry sounds like a very cultured pastime, and I’d only be too happy to oblige. Right at that point Rosie turned up with what she considers to be pure poetry…roughly half a tennis ball with green fur entrails dangling haphazardly awaiting additional words to somehow describe something not really worth mentioning in the first place. I have wondered lately why we added the pups to the fold when our kids are growing up and out of the “puppy stage” and Lady is just happy to lie in the sun and isn’t constantly demanding our attention. However, there’s such richness in this chaos, personality character, love and even poetry. Meanwhile, there’s part of me that would dearly like to fall asleep at my desk and be left alone.
    Best wishes,
    Ro

14. Chel Owens says:

You didn’t!! You cheeky….

All right. I’ll Q&A about this one. How do I get one? I’m not sure you’re answering your e-mails.

15. TanGental says:

All the poems in the book. That way you can decide what’s your fav to Q&A about. I may have misunderstood… not for the first time!!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )