Invaded

There I was, pottering around the garden, wondering at the impact of our recent scorching weather and torrential downpours, when I look up…

…oh heck, it’s a treesanasaurus

This entry was posted in humour, miscellany, Photograph and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Invaded

1. Lesley says:

Wow, this is the first treesanasaurus I’ve ever seen! Wonderful. 😊

I see it!!!

3. That must have taken you weeks to trim that…….. maybe next you might have a go at The Sydney Opera House.

4. willedare says:

A perfect blog post! Hurrah for noticing and sharing this treesanasaurus.

5. I always knew there were dinosaurs in your garden. Now you have the proof. ‘Jurassic Le Pard’ will be the blockbuster of 2021. Just don’t allow any bloggers in there to mess things up.

6. Lucy says:

You caught it in its natural environment. You must take it to the Smithsonian Museum immediately. I’d as well advise to bring a leash with you for the treesanasaurus.

7. You in competition with the Isle of Wight?

8. THEM!!! The killer ants from 1954!!

9. JT Twissel says:

Yikes – what’s he eating? The local catosauruses!

10. Oh geez and it’s heading straight for you…………

11. Erika says:

Wow! You don’t only have the most beautiful garden but also the coolest pre-historic animals in your neighborhood!!

12. I’m glad you noticed it before it got you.

13. Elizabeth says:

Better put Dog in the house.

14. That it is!!! Evidently you got away from it fine:)

OMG ! A breeding pair! πŸ’œ

16. Widdershins says:

Emegherd!!! Run for the hills!!!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )