The World According To Vicky #poem #tortoise

If you live with a tortoise

It’s not likely to improve your poise

Or lessen any ambient noise.

But equally you’ll never cuss

Or jump about or make a fuss

Living with a tortuss…

This entry was posted in pets, poems, poetry and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The World According To Vicky #poem #tortoise

1. Elizabeth says:

I loved our tortoise, but sadly he/she died of pneumonia. That was awful to deal with. But the kids buried her in the back yard(they were 4 and 5 at the time.) In the spring they came in and announced she had gone to Heaven. When asked how they knew they confidently replied “We dug her up and she was gone!” Loved guest grandmothering your tortoise.

Yes indeed Vicky, well done 🧐 we have a tortuss

But he is made of stone ( hit send in error)

Aw! Cute tortuss! (Need my red pen ðŸĪŠ)

5. Erika says:

They are the most modest pets I could imagine. Outside all day, no mess, just running around, searching warm and sunny places, eating, sleeping… and they are happy!

6. I love to see (and hear about) your tortoise……. I’d like one too!

7. JT Twissel says:

Thank for you this delightful bit (she says with a smile on her face)

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )