The April Garden

It rained! It still can apparently. So the month ended with everything going green and ready to grow all to buggery.

Here are a few images across the month to show how things have progressed this spring… oh and a few of Dog for his fans..

The first set are from the 1st to the 10th April

The second set covers 11th to 20th April

And finally the last set are from 21st to the 30th April

This entry was posted in dogs, gardening, miscellany and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to The April Garden

1. More fabulous pictures, GEoff. England is so pretty during the spring and summer months. I even thought it was pretty during the winter. It snowed a lot when we visited during December and January 2009/2010.

Beautiful πŸ’œ, Ruby sends kisses to Dog πŸ’œ

It’s an oasis in this time of social drought, His Geoffleship! looks beautiful! I am inviting myself over for a garden party when this is all over!

4. A marvellous array enhanced by Dog

5. Darlene says:

Gorgeous! Since I’m a Dog fan, I appreciated his appearances. No garden is complete without a dog in it.

6. Ah, so lovely. Thank you!

7. noelleg44 says:

Absolutely gorgeous. Many of our spring flowers have gone by – the azaleas, dogwoods – but the roses and iris are doing just fine.

8. JT Twissel says:

So beautiful! We could really use the rain. So far only fog.

9. Rachel M says:

You have a beautiful garden. Not a bad place to spend quarantine at all.

10. An amazing array of flowers, Geoff. Thanks for sharing.

11. Your garden looks as if it is enjoying all the rain April brought – so pretty, and it was also nice to catch a glimpse of the tortoise taking an amble around her terrain. Mylo looks mostly as if you caught him on film just about to cock his leg – either that or he is of the opinion shared by most cats that cameras are trying to steal his soul……..

12. Elizabeth says:

I love looking for your dog in the garden pictures. Kind of like the book “Where’s Waldo.” I guess we know why my husband does the gardening and I spend more time with the dog!

13. Suzanne says:

The Sweetpeas outshone the dog today. You and your family have done a fantastic job in the garden. I only dreamt in previous gardening years of ever having such neat garden edges. Seriously impressed!

14. Widdershins says:

Flowers, glorious flowers!!! … and Dog!!! πŸ˜€

15. trifflepudling says:

Captured an amazing month very well. Typical that April this year should be fine when it’s often a County Championship washout πŸ˜€!

16. Looking fabulous Geoff. It is so good get a little rain. Not too much though!

17. Jennie says:

Absolutely gorgeous photos, Geoff!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )