More Happy Flowers #Aprilgarden

I guess we all need a cheer up so maybe these will help a teeny-weeny bit

Or maybe Dog…

This entry was posted in gardening and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to More Happy Flowers #Aprilgarden

Gorgeous πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

2. THANK YOU for cultivating this EDEN and then sharing it with us via your lovely photographs. I am sure my blood pressure lowered as I savored them (so many wonderful varieties of tulips!). Nice to see Dog sniffing around and lying in the sun, too. We have been experiencing a cold, rainy and windy April in the Boston, MA area. Your blog post is a balm for my senses…

3. Darlene says:

Flowers and dogs will always cheer me up. Thanks.

More Dog, we want more Dog, More Dog, we want more Dog,More Dog, we want more Dog!
    Flowers are Lovely too πŸ˜€πŸ’œ

5. Lovely! 🌸🌼 πŸ™‚

6. Flowers and dog made me smile–thanks!

7. Ruth says:

Flowers are lovely, Dog is too! πŸ™‚

8. V.M.Sang says:

Well, the flowers aren’t worrying about Covid-19. They’re beautiful. thanks for sharing (and your pics of your dog, too.)

I swoon at the sight of your flowers and Dog. What magic! I want to believe that the random surviving patches of miners’ gardens in my region are from the immigrants from the British Isles.

10. Amazing pictures, Geoff.

11. Your garden is beautiful. And Dog is a mighty fine addition to the garden too ❀

12. That helped MUCH more than a teeny-weeny bit. πŸ™‚ Methinks I should do the same, though I’m not half as good a photographer as you are. Here’s to staying safe and sane!

13. That helped. Thank you

14. Suzanne says:

Beautiful flowers and a distinctive pooch are always a cheerful sight, especially when summer is becoming a distant memory.

15. arlingwoman says:

You’re flowers are lovely and amazing. And Dog is very huggable looking.

16. Pingback: April 23: Flash Fiction Challenge « Carrot Ranch Literary Community

17. Your garden is quite magnificent – and Dog is OK πŸ™‚

18. Pam Lazos says:

Both always help!

19. What an exciting array of blooms Geoff. A great boost for the soul.

20. Widdershins says:

Glorious, all glorious! πŸ˜€

21. Elizabeth says:

I want to copy dog and lie down in a sunny patch. If there ever is one here, I will lie down in it.

22. Jennie says:

A great happiness booster! And so gorgeous! Thank you, Geoff.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )