April Flowers #garden

Why do we call someone who’s shy a wallflower? Given the displays abounding this year, they aren’t your usual idea of a shrinking violet… and indeed that’s another that doesn’t make sense.

Here are a few of ours from this April for you to consider

And as for the tulips. Well, as these show they are rather in your face…

This entry was posted in gardening, gardens, home and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to April Flowers #garden

1. Darlene says:

Gorgeous!! Thanks.

You r garden is a beautiful riot of colour!

3. A beautiful display. Thank you for sharing.

4. They all stand up proud

5. This is your garden?? Itโ€™s beautiful! Wow I love it. Katie

Absolutely beautiful, Geoff, at the moment I am a snap dragon .
    What are you? ๐Ÿ’œ

7. Looking good!! I’ve often wondered about that very question myself ……. please write a story with explanation!

8. arlingwoman says:

There actually is something called a wall flower. I think it was probably thought to be nothing special, like a faded violet. Your garden is NONE of these things.

9. Ooooh. So pretty, Geoff. Your garden so colorful and weeks ahead of mine. I can’t wait. What is that white star-shaped tulip? That’s so unusual, really stunning. Your post made me smile. Thank you!

10. A tonic for the soul Geoff. Thank you.

11. Pam Lazos says:

Stunning, Geoff!

12. Elizabeth says:

Wonderful range of tulips. I don’t favor them in our yard, but are delighted to see them in yours. Thanks.

13. Widdershins says:

‘In yer face tulips’! Love it! ๐Ÿ˜€

14. I always love your garden tours. ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ Beautiful.

15. Jennie says:

Thank you, Geoff. Who doesnโ€™t want to see such beautiful flowers?

16. really cool photos!

17. Leif Price says:

Very stunning flowers! Makes the day brighter!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )