Things To Do While We Go Bonkers part whatever

First my daughter the Vet decided her cat Bozzy could do with a groom and with some help from their neighbours moggy which also got a groom, we get…

A trumpcat

Next it’s my cousin, a nurse (many cheers) who asks what my quarantine song is. To find out i just need to check what was no. 1 on my 12th birthday….

Oh effing great… the theme song from The Good The Bad And The Ugly. Very appropriate

It could have been a bit more upbeat…

This entry was posted in family, miscellany and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Things To Do While We Go Bonkers part whatever

What day is it, anyway? πŸ˜‚πŸ€

2. At least the man with no name was a pretty isolated individual

3. Erika says:

Hahahaha… this is fantastic πŸ˜…

4. I think Trumpcat wore it better.

5. I quite like that tune! The trouble with Bozzy is he looks way too friendly and peaceful and kind to be any kind of Trump………

6. Haha, Geoff, I see you are making great use of your time at home.

Lol πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ’œπŸ’œ To the Vet and the Nurse here is my quarantine chose… tissues at the ready

Lol Geoff, πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ to the vet and the nurse. Here is my quarantine song … tissues to the ready.

OMG see I have lost it and done it twice … Arrrrrrrrrgh!

10. JT Twissel says:

Oh my, the tie is a bit short for a Trumpcat. My isolation song is apparently “I can’t stop loving you” by Ray Charles !

11. Elizabeth says:

I am so grateful for that comment above who shared that song. Much much better than even thinking that your poor cat might be mistaken for anyone else!

12. Well done, Geoff

13. Something in the air by Thunderclap Newman. That’s fine by me!

14. arlingwoman says:

I don’t have a song for this, but I am trolling through my music collection most days, listening to stuff I bought, downloaded, or carted with me in vinyl form…remembering things old and new.

15. noelleg44 says:

Bravo! Great song! Makes me want to get up and go out…whoops! I can’t!

Ha, ha! Your quarantine song is my ringtone! Oh, the cats and their dark humor to play along with their humans. I’m not sure the tie is long enough.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )