The Garden – Mid July 2019

I’m not sure this place has ever been so colourful. A lot of it is accidental but that makes it all the more splendid. And dotted around are examples of nature that are well just delightful…

This entry was posted in gardening and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to The Garden – Mid July 2019

1. Darlene says:

It is just gorgeous. You should be charging folks to view it!

2. Rowena says:

Your garden is magnificent, Geoffle. Sure you didn’t go off to the Botanical Gardens and apply a bit of creative licence? I should pinch your photos and claim them as my own garden. Ours is a wreck. That said we did some pruning and that’s all being churned through the woodchipper. So, at least we’ve done something. I’m thinking of filling pots with red geraniums which are almost impossible to kill.
    Best wishes,
    Ro

3. Your garden is a riot of colour Geoff. Beautiful.

4. Is this all yours? May I live there?

Glorious, absolutely, Mum would be so proud of you 💜

6. Cosmos and snaps are some of my favorites. What is that critter with the pincers, Geoff? I wouldn’t want to come across him while planting! lol

7. Yes, the colour is wonderful but so is the big black bug sitting atop the tortoise – I wonder if either knows of the others existence…….

8. JT Twissel says:

Enjoy! You’re a lucky guy.

9. George says:

“Delightful” is the word! You must be worn out from weeding. Commitment handsomely repaid.

10. Splendid, indeed. Ours, too, seems at its best this year

11. A joy to behold Geoff. Your garden sure gladdens the heart.

12. Widdershins says:

Magnificent in all it’s mid-July finery! 😀

13. Jennie says:

I’m in awe with a splash of jealousy. Beautiful, Geoff.

Absolutely glorious, Geoff!

15. A beautiful garden so full of color! Rowena sent me here to see it, which is a delight.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )