Mid June Moments

June’s been wet and a bit windy but there’s been France

And there’s always the garden

This entry was posted in gardens and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Mid June Moments

1. Darlene says:

Great shots. Glad the dog is enjoying the garden. That’s why you have it, right?

Beautiful shots of your garden, Hs Geoffleship!
    Saihaj

3. Looks like a lovely spring. Here in Maryland, I’ll take wet and cooler than usual over our typical extreme heat. What wonders it’s done for your garden! And what a wonderful trip–great photos!

4. I love your pictures of flowers, Geoff. So pretty. I am living in a dull brown winter world at the moment.

5. I forgot to ask you about your France trip yesterday! Fabulous photo’s, love the one of Dog on the lawn! You’re quite the flower grower! or is it your wife who should take the ‘amazing flowers’ praise? In any case you have a stunning garden πŸ™‚

6. Stunning photos! I could curl up beside your dog on that nice patch of sunlit lawn and be perfectly happy πŸ™‚

7. trifflepudling says:

What a v interesting Romanesque(?) eglise. Lovely to lie on grass next to Dog, though

8. Always a delight to take a stroll around your garden πŸ™‚

9. Absolutely stunning garden. Your furry family members appreciate your hard work, obviously. πŸ™‚

10. Beautiful. So green!

11. gordon759 says:

Cat is certainly channeling its inner tiger.

12. Poppies and roses and pansies, oh my! (Bookended by Dog and Cat, for good measure.) Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. πŸ™‚

13. Jennie says:

Just gorgeous!

14. Elizabeth says:

That cat looks to be in the running to replace our Grumpy Cat. Great pictures of the garden. Nothing much in bloom here yet.

15. Widdershins says:

… and the purrfect postscript. πŸ˜€

Absolutely stunning πŸ’œ

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )