Glorious Garden May 2019

It’s been a perfect month for the garden. Maybe a little more rain but that would be rather churlish, all things considered.

And as the month developed more and more colour began to burst forth

And everyone enjoys the benefits, of course!

This entry was posted in gardening and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

53 Responses to Glorious Garden May 2019

A truly beautiful English garden ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒท

2. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!

Absolutely spectacular! Your garden is a picture ๐Ÿ’œ

4. Darlene says:

What a fabulous garden. Enjoy!

5. Beautiful garden, Geoff. Lovely grounds and house as well.

6. Breathtaking! You have a turtle? So cool!

7. Nature in all her glory! What a delight for mine eyes ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Mary Smith says:

Gorgeous. We’re way behind in Scotland but we’ll catch up. We’ve had the rain – just need a bit of sun now.

9. It really does look beautiful and I’m glad to see you sitting out there with your cuppa enjoying it. Love to see your tortoise too…….

10. JT Twissel says:

Wow – gorgeous.

11. Elizabeth says:

I am pleased to see that your dog and cat are already color coordinated. They are ready for the nuptials and won’t have to be suited with new clothes.

12. Pam Lazos says:

Simply divine, Geoff, and so much work!!!

13. Everything looks fabulous Geoff, including the pets. You could play bowls on that lawn!

14. Widdershins says:

Ahhhhh … just glorious! ๐Ÿ˜€

15. You have a stunning garden Geoff, beautiful!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )