When You Always Get Your Murds Wuddled #carrotranch #flashfiction

Charli Mills’ prompt this week is

September 6, 2018, prompt: In 99 words (no more, no less) write about an epic workplace. It can be real or imagined. Go where the prompt leads.

‘God…’

‘What’s up mate? Looks like you’ve just been told you’re the love child of the Donald and Kim Un Kardashian?’

‘My mum. Given me a right bollocking. Apparently I just called my grandma and told her that I’d just “waxed her high and wide” as promised.’

‘Geez, mate, that’s a bit… saucy.’

‘I taxed her Hyundai. I was trying to help but she’s Mrs Malaprop made flesh.’

‘Poor old thing.’

‘I know. She told dad how pleased she was that my new workplace was epic.’

‘You told me it was manky.’

‘I said, quote, “it’s totally septic, grandma”.’

This entry was posted in carrot ranch, creative writing, flash fiction, prompt and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to When You Always Get Your Murds Wuddled #carrotranch #flashfiction

Woddled murds are the worst, but hilarious too 😁

2. hilarious Geoff!

3. JT Twissel says:

Ha! I was waiting to have my hair cut and the stylist turned to me and asked “Do you want to make a scene?” At least that’s what I thought I heard and so I asked him “You want me to make a scene?” “God no,” he replied. He was actually asking “Do you want a magazine?” I can totally identify with mum.

4. And I thought my workplace was epic, Geoff. You have definitely topped me here.

You are the wordsmith, Geoff. Well done. I’ve had a few altercations with those wuddled murds too. It can be a bit embarrassing at times. 🙂

6. It can be erribly awkword getting things bass ackwards.

7. So funny, Geoff! Or should I say fo sunny? Haha!

😁😀😀😁😀😁

Words impede many a cnversation! Septic — that’s epic!

10. Pingback: Epic Workplace « Carrot Ranch Literary Community

11. Annecdotist says:

Another epic flash, Geoff.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )