THE BLOGGERS BASH TICKETS ARE WAITING FOR YOU…
As all of you, by now, know, the Bloggers Bash, now in its fourth year, returns bigger and better than ever. The venue is booked (here for details), and the committee is busy working behind the scenes to ensure the day is full of fun, learning opportunities, networking, and, of course, the blogtastic award ceremony.
To enjoy this day out in London surrounded by fellow bloggers, we suggest… no, we insist… you sign up for your ticket TODAY, so you don’t miss out.
(Currently and available until 3rd May) are £25 pp
(But if you are so foolish as to delay, then Late Entry Tickets (available between 4th – 18th May) will be £30 pp
Please take note of the small print:
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are limited on a first come first served basis (that means procrastination could be SOCIAL DEATH as you might miss out – can you afford to be so uncool? Really? Isn’t it the same as when your mother told you always to go out in clean underwear, just in case? You simply cannot afford to risk the social equivalent of being caught in yesterday’s smalls)
- Cost of a ticket is for entry to the event only (not for food or anything else)
- Those buying a ticket agree to comply with any health & safety rules set by the venue and to behave in a way that will not impact upon the enjoyment of other people
- The Committee reserves the right to change the venue and/or agenda of the event
- Payment for tickets via PayPal only.
WHAT IS THE BASH?
If you’ve never attended a Blogger Bash event before then you’re in for a treat. Created by Sacha Black and aided by her intrepid committee of eight bloggers, the Bash is open to any blogger, regardless of age, niche or tone of facial hair. Previous events have included speakers, competitions, a panel, and attendees from all over the UK, Europe, the US, and Canada. And cake. Not that cake is guaranteed but if there is a Bash cake it is like the British weather in May: certain to be moist.
There will be an opportunity to network, eat cake, and meet some amazing online friends in person! The event takes place in a single day, and you’ll be guaranteed a fantastic time and a sore face from all of the smiling that you’ll do!
Timings and the exact breakdown of the day will be available closer to the event, but it will start mid-morning and end in the evening. We announce the winners of the Bloggers Bash Awards, which you, the blogging public, vote for. You can see last year’s winners here.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Join Sacha and the committee on our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/991165987611263/
You can also join us for our regular Twitter Hour on Sundays 7pm-8pm using the hashtag #BlogBashChat or join in the conversation on Twitter by using the #BloggersBash hashtag.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NOW?
- 1.BUY your ticket! https://wp.me/p885Ux-1Qc
- Send us your blog name and link to firstname.lastname@example.org you can be added to our attendee’s post. (NB: if you don’t send this information you won’t be added).
- Pop the date in the diary and tell the world you’re attending a fabulous blogger soiree.
- Sort out your travel and accommodation (some suggestions here).
- Pack your bag, remember to bring business cards, throw in a notebook, and join us for a fantastic day of blogging fun.
GREENSTORY SPONSOR THE BASH
This year, the awards are being sponsored by Greenstory – a fantastic eco-friendly company who are awarding each of the winners with a STONE notebook… Yes, a notebook actually made of stone. For more details, check out Suzie’s review of the notebook here or their website here.
NEW Bloggers Bash Website COMING SOON!