Buster & Moo plus book offers galore #Buster&Moo

My latest book goes live on 15th July and I’m giddy with excitement. Well, as an ex lawyer with a iffy back ‘giddy’ is something of an exaggeration but pretty pleased certainly covers it. I hope you might feel inclined to buy a copy and have a read.

You can buy it here

Amazon.co.uk

Smashwords

But to encourage you to enjoy a good read anyway, I’ve decided to make all my other books

Dead Flies and Sherry Trifle

My Father and Other Liars

Salisbury Square

Life, In a Grain of Sand

free to air on Kindle and Smashwords from 14th to 18th July. And should you prefer a paperback copy of any one or more of them, then I’ll happily send one to the first 25 people who contact me by email requesting it. As you would, I hope, expect, all I ask is an honest review on one of the many platforms available to you once you have finished.

Buster & Moo is a compelling contemporary drama about loyalty, focusing on two couples brought together by a dog. Here’s the blurb

With their relationship under pressure, is adopting a dog the best decision for Mervin and Landen? As they adapt to fit the animal into their busy lives a chance encounter with Dave and Sheri, the dog’s previous owners, develops into something more and the newfound friendship is tested to the limits.

Life is complicated when Landen loses her job following the discovery of her affair with a colleague and then she becomes involved in a police investigation into alleged money laundering and drug dealing at her old firm. She tries desperately to keep the sordid truth from Mervin as events begin to spiral out of control.

As the four lives overlap and criss-cross the one constant is their shared love of the dog named Moo. But the problems mount up. While Sheri and Mervin grow close as they struggle to help each other, it is the unlikely alliance between Sheri and Landen that leads to the dramatic climax. However, there is only room for one hero in this story – who will it be?

You will find all my books here:

Amazon.co.uk

Smashwords

If you want to take advantage of the offer of a paperback, please contact me at

glepard – at – saqnet – dot – co – dot – uk

This entry was posted in Books, publishing and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Buster & Moo plus book offers galore #Buster&Moo

1. Darlene says:

Best of luck with your latest book! Sounds great. There´s a dog in it!! I´ll help get the word out.

2. Reblogged this on Smorgasbord – Variety is the spice of life and commented:
    As my father used to say when faced with a smorgasbord buffet.. fill your boots.. and you can do that with Geoff Le Pard’s array of delights. To celebrate the release of Buster and Moo tomorrow… Geoff has made all his FOUR other books FREE on Kindle and Smashwords from today until 18th July….a feast indeed. #recommended

3. I think I might share this post – I think I have a couple of dedicated readers on my blog 🙂 All the best for the launch – be giddy, it’s fun!! xo

I ordered Buster and Moo a while back and am eagerly awaiting it’s arrival tomorrow! I must say I loved Dead Flies and Sherry Trifle. Looking forward to the and of course I will review it on Amazon and Goodreads. Bon chance with book Geoff you deserve it!! 💗💜

5. Reblogged this on The Contented Crafter and commented:
    You all know I don’t often reblog posts – but there’s a great offer being made here and Geoff’s a good guy for an ex-lawyer, and incidentally a good writer and well, I like him and enjoy his books and I don’t think I should keep the fun to myself …… PS I really, really recommend ‘Dead Flies…’ and his collection of short stories and ….

6. Good luck with the “new baby”, Geoff. The cover design…brilliant, very creative !

7. Love the Buster & Moo cover!

You know I’ll be there!

9. Em Linthorpe says:

How exciting, and a very generous giveaway too ❤

10. Pingback: Buster & Moo: Everything in its place | linda huber

11. Pingback: Buster & Moo plus book offers galore #Buster&Moo | Annette Rochelle Aben

12. Woot! Huge congrats Geoff. Hugs!

13. Good luck and well done, young mayn!

14. Mary Smith says:

Congratulations, Geoff. Buster & Moo sounds like a great read. I’ve tweeted and shared on FB – hope you get lots of downloads.

15. dgkaye says:

Wow, what a gift. Thanks Geoff. I know I’m behind in reading and already have 2 books but I’m grabbing the other two now. 🙂

16. Hi Geoff. I came here via Pauline on The Contented Crafter. She is always spot on with her book recommendations so I’m looking forward to reading all your books, including your latest one. Thanks for your generous offer.

17. Nick Bliss says:

Good luck with the latest offspring, Geoff – crazy man…!

18. Pingback: Stream of Consciousness Saturday. Book title. | willowdot21

19. Reblogged this on Author Don Massenzio and commented:
    Check out this great offer on Geoff Lepard’s books as part of the July 15th release of his new book, Buster and Moo from this post on his blog.

20. Fantastic, Geoff. Shared on twitter and Google.

21. I have downloaded my copy of Buster and Moo, but am pretty behind with all of my reading at the moment! 🙂

22. Sacha Black says:

YAY #purchased 😀 😀

23. olganm says:

Good luck, Geoff. It looks fabulous.

24. Many congratulations on the new book, Geoff. All that hard work is now out there for all to read and review. Wishing you lots of success with it.