Buster & Moo

So the Bloggers Bash is over for another year, the summer holidays are approaching and you are wondering how you will fill those unremitting hours of sunshine. Okay, it’s England. A couple of hours of sunshine.

I bring you tidings of joy unconfined, peeps.

I bring you

Buster & Moo

The finest of fine new books. Now available on pre-order here, the latest Le Pard novel can be in your hands or on your kindle (or other reading machine) on 15th July.

Here’s the blurb

With their relationship under pressure, is adopting a dog the best decision for Mervin and Landen? As they adapt to fit the animal into their busy lives a chance encounter with Dave and Sheri, the dogโ€™s previous owners, develops into something more and the newfound friendship is tested to the limits.

Life is complicated when Landen loses her job following the discovery of her affair with a colleague and then she becomes involved in a police investigation into alleged money laundering and drug dealing at her old firm. She tries desperately to keep the sordid truth from Mervin as events begin to spiral out of control.

As the four lives overlap and criss-cross the one constant is their shared love of the dog named Moo. But the problems mount up. While Sheri and Mervin grow close as they struggle to help each other, it is the unlikely alliance between Sheri and Landen that leads to the dramatic climax. However, there is only room for one hero in this story โ€“ who will it be?

This is where you can find your copy.

Amazon.co.uk

Amazon.com

Amazon.ca

Amazon.de

Amazon.fr

Amazon.au

Also available here

Smashwords

And, my good readers, as an incentive to lie still and read a load, I’ve made all my books

Yes all my books

free as you breathe in this post from 14th July to 18th July. You’ll find them here, via my author pages

Amazon.co.uk

Amazon.com

Smashwords (where you set the price – even better, I guess that means I pay you)

And yes, people, you can grab the paperback version too. You’ll find it where you want it, on that old author page. Just go ahead and download – you know it makes sense.

I’ll be popping upon a few other blogs, guest posting like a good ‘un, and some lovely people will be popping out reviews too so watch this space for those details.

This entry was posted in Books, miscellany and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Buster & Moo

1. Mary Smith says:

Congratulations and good luck.

2. AJ.Dixon says:

Excellent! Congratulations on another book! โ˜บ

Oh yay His Geoffleship!! Congrats!
    I’ll be ordering!!!!!

I shall be reading this Boss, I do enjoyed Dead flies and Sherry Trifle last year! ๐Ÿ’œ

5. How exciting! You are sounding delightfully confident in this one Geoff – I like your style!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I also keep forgetting to mention to you that I really like the cover design – it keeps me amused popping my eyes back and forth from human silhouettes to doggie. ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait!! Well, I know I have to – but you know what I mean ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Reblogged this on Thoughts by Mello-Elo and commented:
    Buster & Moo is available for pre-order from Amazon. This intriguing book by Geoff Leopard takes relationships to the limit and shows how the love of a dog can keep friendships together beyond their expiry date!
    Read more from the author himself and don’t forget to order your copy today.

7. Jools says:

I LOVE how the cover turned out Geoff. Perfect!

8. Congratulations, Geoff. That cover is so very eye catching. Wishing you much success with the new book.

9. Congrats! Just got my copy. ๐Ÿ™‚ You know I love this cover. Saw the people/doggie/people right away and the collar just added a perfect touch. It’s awesome. (Happy Father’s Day!)

Hi Geoff just pre ordered your book Buster &Moo now awaiting it arrival next month! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—

Ps. Also ordered Salisbury Square as I always meant too , now I have, loved Dead Flies and Sherry Trifle