Another Millstone – Post Number 200

I will be tied up at the Bloggers Bash this weekend so I thought I should maybe reprise one or two old posts. This one was triggered by being my 200th post and includes a discourse on how to conduct a thoroughly professional appraisal. As if…

And if in any doubt that you should come, here are the cakes and nutty slices for this year’s Bash

nutty slices

banana and mixed fruit cake (sugar and flour free)

And here’s the lasagna and apple crumble that the committee will receive tomorrow night as we pour over theย wine listย  final details

Source: Another Millstone – Post Number 200

My name is Geoff Le Pard. Once I was a lawyer; now I am a writer. I've published several books: a four book series following Harry Spittle as he grows from hapless student to hapless partner in a London law firm; four others in different genres; a book of poetry; four anthologies of short fiction; and a memoir of my mother. I have several more in the pipeline. I have been blogging regularly since 2014, on topic as diverse as: poetry based on famous poems; memories from my life; my garden; my dog; a whole variety of short fiction; my attempts at baking and food; travel and the consequent disasters; theatre, film and book reviews; and the occasional thought piece. Mostly it is whatever takes my fancy. I avoid politics, mostly, and religion, always. I don't mean to upset anyone but if I do, well, sorry and I suggest you go elsewhere. These are my thoughts and no one else is to blame. If you want to nab anything I post, please acknowledge where it came from.
This entry was posted in #bloggersbash, food, miscellany and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Another Millstone – Post Number 200

1. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Obviously the catering is in hand ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Jools says:

Oh my! More sugar-free cake! :-)))

Glad I’m not the only one baking! ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. Miriam says:

Looks great. Enjoy and have a slice or two for me too! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿท

5. Val says:

Have a good time! And please tell me the lasagne and apple crumble aren’t the same dish! ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. I’m so jealous! Have so much fun. Can’t wait to read all about it. I want a full recap with lots of pictures!

7. Pingback: Blogger’s Bash Bake Off! #BloggersBash #ABBA’s | But I Smile Anyway...

CAN I come please ๐Ÿค—

9. It all looks delicious, Geoff. I desperately NEED that banana and fruit cake!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Food looks delicious. I hope you all had fun! Looked to be so on FB. Congratulations on a wonderful effort to all the committee members.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )