Spam Monster

I’ve been invaded by Vikings.

Apparently I’ve been taken over by the spam monster who is sending some of my comments to your spam folder where they will be serenaded by Vikings but otherwise lead a lonely existence pining for the fiords. So if you’d be so kind and check if any of my humble Bon mots are languishing in Spamland I’d be ever so grateful.

I will now go and find Hugh’s advice on exorcising forced meat….

This entry was posted in miscellany. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Spam Monster

1. Lucy Brazier says:

But the upside is we get the Spam Song! This happened to me a while ago – if you get hold of the WP help people they are usually pretty good.

2. Allie P. says:

You have successfully evaded my spam folder, though really it’s not all that bad a place to be. Apparently, I write content that could go viral any day now and that many a reader will be telling their brother/cousin to check me out.

OMG it’s an epidemic!

4. ellenbest24 says:

Yep twice i have found you there but i dust you orf and put you in the correct place.πŸ˜‚

5. noelleg44 says:

The Vikings have not landed in my spam but undoubtedly that’s because of the long, long voyage. To my memory, they only landed in Greenland and possibly Canada.

6. Erika Kind says:

High Five, Geoffle! Same over here! Will check my spam folder asap!

7. Here you go, Geoff.

Once somebody unspams you, it seems you stop going into their spam folder. That’s what I found out, anyway. Let me know if you need any further help with this.

8. Helen Jones says:

Checking the spam folder now, Geoffle – hope they liberate you soon πŸ˜€

9. jan says:

Spam eating Vikings, hey? Now that’s a fright!

10. I used to be partial to a bit of grilled Spam.

Your offerings have arrived in the correct box!

11. I don’t believe you’re alone, Geoff. A couple people I’ve tried to contact most likely have me in Spam too. Hope they ALL read you post.

Thanks for alerting me, Geoff. I checked my Spam folder and there were indeed two comments from you in there. Rescued now. πŸ™‚

13. I shall check my folder Geoff. Know what this is like!! Hope you get it sorted quickly.

14. Sacha Black says:

I had that too! You ended up in mine once or twice.

15. I don’t believe so but I’ll check. I’ve had this happen with other bloggers but not consistently. That’s my main issue with this. If it’s only occasionally, I obviously don’t know to look there.