On the Edge #pictureprompt

Hugh’s picture prompt is Edge.

This set comes from a mad moment or two I had in New Zealand at the end of 2014.

img_1443

This edge was a 9 metre waterfall where I nearly went in.

ajh-nb-20141215-069-001-0002-jcam02

ajh-nb-20141215-069-001-0003-jcam02

ajh-nb-20141215-069-001-0004-jcam03

ajh-nb-20141215-069-001-0005-jcam03

These are a 134 metre bungy jump.

2014-11-26-10-21-30

And this is just a glass floor in Auckland. Why do the Kiwis love heights?

Thanks Hugh, for the memory jogging.

This entry was posted in miscellany, photo challenge, Photograph, prompt and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to On the Edge #pictureprompt

1. Miriam says:

Whoah, these are crazy edge photos, no way would I bungee jump!

2. Helen Jones says:

Geoff, you are mad! I could never bungee jump (but admire those who do take the leap!) πŸ™‚

3. Erika Kind says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😱😱 What did they pay you that you jumped?

Great photos His Geoffleship!!

5. davidprosser says:

I had to hold onto something just to look.
    Hugs

6. OMG, you did a bungee jump? You are far braver than me. I may have helped you out, but I’d be staying firmly in that cable car. πŸ˜€

7. Mick Canning says:

Wow, Geoff, I would never have the nerve to bungee jump!

8. Oh, we don’t do those things – they are just for the crazy tourists πŸ™‚ Great photos!! There’s a video?

9. Ali Isaac says:

I could NOT do bungy jumping… or stand on that glass floor. Gives me the creeps! 😁

10. Sacha Black says:

nutter! bungees are not the one for me, but you’re a hero for doing it!