I’m rather late with this, for all sorts of reasons. You kindly helped me with my cover for my latest book

Salisbury Square

Salisbury Square smashwords coverand it is now on pre-order with a launch on 31st July. To celebrate my fourth book I am offering all my others at $0.99/£0.99* and Salisbury Square itself at $1.00/£1.00 for the next two weeks. If you use Smashwords or any of the programmes they use then my existing books are all free.

*At the time of writing the re-pricing was going through the system so I hope by the time this comes out you will see the offered price. If not pleased do let me know.

DEAD FLIES 3 cover ben boost v 2Salisbury Square smashwords coverFRONT COVER PNG LIGSMy father and other liars final for kindle 6 July

There’s good summer reading here for everyone!

PS. If you prefer a paperback I will be able to supply you with one at author’s cost plus P&P. If you are interested then let me know at and I will quote you a price. You will be able to pay me by paypal. If you really can’t wit then they are available but a little more than I will charge!

Any money I recieve will, as before, go to my chosen charity, the Streatham Youth and Community Trust

My name is Geoff Le Pard. Once I was a lawyer; now I am a writer. I've published four books - Dead Flies and Sherry Trifle, My Father and Other Liars, Salisbury Square and Buster & Moo. In addition I have published two anthologies of short stories, Life, in a Grain of Sand and Life in a Flash. More will appear soon, including a memoir of my mother's last years. I will try and continue to blog regularly at about whatever takes my fancy. I hope it does yours too. These are my thoughts and no one else is to blame. If you want to nab anything I post, please acknowledge where it came from.
This entry was posted in Books and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to BIG SUMMER BOOK BARGAINS #books

1. Geoff, regarding Dead Flies, did you ever change that reference to Dire Straits where you had them releasing a new album before they had even formed in 1977?

Anyways, there are some great offers on Smashwords this month. Probably too many really. But still worth a peek. I think it’s well organised too, by price/genre. From memory I think Life and Dead Flies were free on SW, the other two were priced. Good luck with your offer 🙂

2. Tried to share your FB post, but privacy settings wouldn’t allow. Tweeted this, though. Congratulations! Looking forward to checking this out.

3. AJ.Dixon says:

Another impeding release? How exciting! ☺ Best of luck with it and I’m lookin forward to finally reading Dead Flies!

4. Ali Isaac says:

Wow! Congrats, Geoff! Can’t believe you have so many books out already!

It’s pre-ordered!!!!

6. jan says:

Congrats! I look forward to reading the final version!

Congratulations, Geoff! I wish you every success with this title. Fourth book! It rolls off the tongue rather well. You are justifiably proud.

8. Pre-ordered, though with my TBR pile at the moment, I can’t guarantee I’ll get to it for a month or two yet. Am curious to see how the finished product reads.

9. Pingback: BIG SUMMER BOOK BARGAINS #books – Hugh's Views & News

10. Pingback: Review: “My Father and Other Liars” by Geoff Le Pard | TanGental

11. jjspina says:

Congrats, Geoff! I will check them out and add one or more to my TBR list. 😀

12. Izrael says:

Congratulations on the success of your previous book and the launch of the latest one. I am sure that it will do well Geoff! Much love ❤

Fantastic! Congratulations, Geoff! Love the cover.

14. Excited to get Salisbury Square (as I have all the others). 🙂 Congrats and love the final cover.

15. Congrats! So cool to see other bloggers getting their books published!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )