The Best Dressed Bash 2016 #bloggersbash2016

The Bloggers Bash is nearly upon us and we are getting some T shirts for those that want them. The order will be placed at the end of next week so we are extending the window for placing an order until next Wednesday, 11th May.

2016-03-09 13.23.08

These can be yours for the princely sum of Β£6.25. They come in white and, um, white, in three sizes: not that big (S), a big bigger (M) and bigger still but not saggy (unlike the model) (L)

If you’d like one, mail me on glepard -at – saqnet – dot – co – dot – uk with your size. I will bring your Tee on the big day!

I need your orders before 11th May 2016 to ensure I have them in time. Pretty please.

Ideally you’ll pay me via papal

Buy Now Button

But if you don’t do paypal then let me know when you email me and we can sort something out – chocolate buttons, gold ingots or similar

This entry was posted in Annual Bloggers' Bash, miscellany and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Best Dressed Bash 2016 #bloggersbash2016

1. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    What the best dressed blogger wears at ANY Bash πŸ‘
    Please Order Through the Yellow and Black BUY NOW Button near the end of Geoff’s post on his blog 🐡

2. Mysticalwriter says:

Reblogged this on Mysticalwriter and commented:
    Your Attire for the Annual Bloggers Bash 2016: the must have!
    Reblogged from geofflepard.com

3. Hi Geoff, just ordered one via paypal can I have a small please? I think…. unless I eat too many cakes and then I might need a medium.. Ta. πŸ™‚

4. Reblogged this on K Y R O S M A G I C A and commented:
    You have until the 11th of May to order your Blogger’s Bash T Shirts. Just ordered mine…. in a small, hope I don’t eat too much cake in the meantime or I might just need a medium…. Check out this post via Geoff to find out more.

5. Autism Mom says:

Someday I will claim a shirt by virtue of attending the bash! That day will come … πŸ˜‰

Geoff I am most certainly coming to this event, I have asked my eldest son to accompany me, will that be okay. So looking forward to meeting you allπŸ˜ƒ I hope I am not too late to say I am coming but it’s been a bad year and I nearly midsed the info!