Getting Shirty #bloggersbash2016

Psssst! Yes, you. The one with the squint. Need a Tee?

No, not this

golf tee

You know. A shirt.

A one off chance to be

HIP

and

SUPERCOOL

AND

de man

or

even

DA WOMAN?

Well, here is your chance, and it’s all in the cause of subverting the

Bogger’s Bash

sorry, I mean the

Bugger’s Bish

No that’s not it.

Bloffer’s Blish?

Flogger’s Fish?

Gobbler’s Gash

I apologise for the last one. My horizontal hold slipped

Blogger’s Bash

We at B.O.O.B have been working on strategy and one question arose during one of our anarcho-syndicalistic-existentialogramination meeting.

How will we know who is a Boob supporter and who let’s it all hang?

So we set up a subcommittee who reported to a steering group after soundings from a semi autonomous-post-apocalyptic focus nodule and they presented a set of representations that coalesced into a set of propositions culminating in an

IDEA

2016-03-09 13.23.08

Our first neo-propylactic-super-charged homing Tee, modelled by a recently rehabilitated Geoffle and his minder.

These can be yours for the princely sum of £6.25. They come in white and, um, white, in three sizes: not that big (S), a big bigger (M) and bigger still but not saggy (unlike the model) (L)

If you’d like one, mail me on glepard -at – saqnet – dot – co – dot – uk with your size. I will bring your Tee on the big day and we can then bring them down!

I need your orders before 1st May 2016 to ensure I have them in time. Pretty please.

Ideally you’ll pay me via papal

Buy Now Button

But if you don’t do paypal then let me know when you email me and we can sort something out – chocolate buttons, gold ingots or similar

This entry was posted in Annual Bloggers' Bash, miscellany and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Getting Shirty #bloggersbash2016

1. The B.O.O.B. has it all covered, I see. Excellent. They’re going to need support.

2. Sacha Black says:

Reblogged this on Sacha Black and commented:
    THERE’s more bash news!! Fancy a bloggers bash t-shirt??

Check out these bad boys…

3. esthernewton says:

Beautifully modelled , Geoff 🙂

4. esthernewton says:

Just ordered mine. Thank you!

5. Erika Kind says:

Just ordered, hope the email worked 😀

6. ellenbest24 says:

Fun blog and i would buy a badge but please the only chance I’ll have to dress nicely… not that tee shirts aren’t nice they are but when you get a chance to meet virtual friends, distinguishing one from another… my head will remember clothes. *Sad voice* sorry.

7. Ali Isaac says:

Oh Geoffle! You do make me L.O.L! You do, you really do! Get your t-shirts while they’re hot everyone!

8. jan says:

I don’t imagine you’d send one to San Francisco? ; )

9. I feel just a little depleted/defeated/despondent that I can’t attend…… [I think I just got jet-lag flying from Wellington to Dunedin]

Perfect purple pecs and prose from the leader of B.O.O.B.!

11. Reblogged this on graemecummingdotnet and commented:
    For those of you who are already planning to go – or even just considering going – to the Bloggers Bash, it seems the souvenirs are already being booked, and Geoffle has kindly put together a catalogue (well, a photo) and price list (okay, “list” is stretching it). For those of you who haven’t spotted that this event exists, let alone is looming large on the horizon, you need to follow this link and then look for other posts about the Bloggers Bash – and, if all else fails, ask me.

12. You’ve been to the gym, haven’t you Mr Le Pard. I can tell. 😄

I can see many modelling jobs on the horizon.

14. The thing I like about that photo is your dog’s take on it, the looking away. Is it a case of doggy jealousy? Perhaps you could do pooch tee-shirts? Just a suggestion! Sorry just ignore me I’m in Sunday Silliness mode… You model it very nicely Geoff, very fetching!

Ah sweet; and I fight a rearguard here to stop the rest of my family despoiling Dog with coats and bow ties and goodness knows what so I’ll be very grateful for you to keep that idea to yourself!! :-))

• Oh, really bow ties? I shall try my best Geoff, but this internet blog business has got a way of spreading the word!! Perhaps it’s time for a bloggers break/sneak out to take the dog for a walk..

15. Pingback: Bloggers Bash – The Ultimate FAQ | Sacha Black

16. Pingback: It’s Time For All Bloggers To Unite – A Bloggers Bash Announcement – Hugh's Views & News

17. Pingback: Have T-Shirt, Will Travel #BloggersBash2016 Here I come! | aliisaacstoryteller

18. Pingback: Annual Bloggers Bash Awards – My Take | But I Smile Anyway...