Three Day Quote Challenge – Day Three

Judy at Edwina Episodes fingered me for this challenge and I’m at day three already. Let me leave you with my favourite comic genius, Douglas Adams and his sage words.

adams quote

And as a bonus, one from a screen icon that seemed to suit the picture

bette davis

My name is Geoff Le Pard. Once I was a lawyer; now I am a writer. I've published four books - Dead Flies and Sherry Trifle, My Father and Other Liars, Salisbury Square and Buster & Moo. In addition I have published two anthologies of short stories, Life, in a Grain of Sand and Life in a Flash. More will appear soon, including a memoir of my mother's last years. I will try and continue to blog regularly at about whatever takes my fancy. I hope it does yours too. These are my thoughts and no one else is to blame. If you want to nab anything I post, please acknowledge where it came from.
This entry was posted in miscellany and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Three Day Quote Challenge – Day Three

I love your pics to go with the quotes Geoffles !!

2. Even as you travelled back in time pictorially, you travelled forward in hilarity!! Just wonderful, thank you for starting the last three days with gentle hoots of laughter 😀

3. Absolutely love that first quote. Brilliant. (Great bonus photo & quote, too.)

OMG be still my beating heart….. how could you Geffle this close to the infamous 14th!!

5. The first is so true. The second made me laugh out loud…you and Bette Davis. ☺

6. ellenbest24 says:

Just the type of quotes i have come to expect. Funny in keeping with the black and whites.

7. Love the old pictures as an interesting add-on. Great quotes too. *grin*

8. jan says:

The face of resolute truth sayer even at an early age!

I hope you treat us to more in the future!

10. trifflepudling says:

Which flavour Jelly Baby are you?!

Such apt quotes for such cute pics! 🙂

12. Sherri says:

Ha! Love your quotes and pics Geoff, the last one priceless…I’ll never be able to watch a Bette Davis film again without thinking of you in your cossi 😉

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )