Three day quote challenge: day two

Judy at Edwina’s Episodes asked me to join this challenge and here we are, already at day two. I said, yesterday I wouldn’t nominate anyone I lied. I finger my brother, the Archaeologist who blogs at the Curious Archaeologist. Do check him out.

Because he’s my brother and he so owes me, big time, I’m not making this easy. I want three quotes, brother, that link Jane Austen, The Venerable Bede and Patrick Moore. Ha!

Roald dahl quote

This entry was posted in challenge, miscellany, quotes and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Three day quote challenge: day two

1. esthernewton says:

What a fantastic picture!

2. Great picture and even at that early age I can see your brother already appreciated your wit! Like the quote too… freedom….

3. gordon759 says:

Yes brother, I will accept your challenge, though – as you declined to post the rules, I will make some up myself and post my responses in a few days.

4. Judy Martin says:

Ha HA! You are mean to your brother Geoff! Love the photo though, and the quote! 🙂

Love Love it !!

I got into such trouble with dad for that, mucking up a perfectly good picture. Those were the days of rolls of film and expensive developing…

• Ritu says:

Oh I remember….! Actually, my parents recently unearthed

• Ritu says:

Oops, sorry, pressed send too early!
        My parents recently unearthed boxes of old photos… Nothing like holding a proper photo and giggling at the memories! Though as they are a bit far for me to pop home of an evening,Mohegan take pictures of the funny photos and send them via Whatsapp to my brother and I!!

Love that sticky up piece of hair!! and that cute face…………………

7. Love the photo. Love the quote. Perfect. (Do not envy your brother right now…)

8. Ha-ha! There’s more of them!! Can’t wait to see tomorrow’s shot ………. And perfect marriage of image and quote 🙂

That’s an interesting quote, but an even better pic! Cute boys. Well done!

You have the greatest kid expressions in your photos! Pairs well with the quote.