Three day quote challenge – day one

Judy at Edwina’s Episodes asked if I’d like to do a three day quote challenge. Yes, Judy, I’d love to. I’m not playing ball completely. I won’t post the ‘rules’, because I’m subversive like that. And I’m not really as confident as Judy in fingering others in case I upset them; she knows me well enough to know I’m unupsettable. Unless you diss the cricket. Then I’m not nice to know.

So here you go. Day one

kurt quote

This entry was posted in challenge, quotes and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Three day quote challenge – day one

Love this quote!

2. A really good one. The picture is perfect. ☺

3. Judy Martin says:

A great quote, but a fabulous picture Geoff! You look like one of the Flowerpot men! 🙂

4. Great quote, although I admit to having missed Nirvana’s “smiling gnome” period 🙂

5. Sacha Black says:

That man had many a good quote. My personal fave I would rather like to get inked, is “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I’m not.”

Amen brother, may you rest in peace ❤

6. 😀 You always knew there would be a time and place when that photo would fit perfectly didn’t you!! 😀

7. Ali Isaac says:

That is a great quote! I love it, thanks Geoff, I never knew he said that. Is it a song lyric?

8. Keep on being different Geoff. Great photo!!

9. Lisa Reiter says:

Well this is a nice one. No horrendous year long commitment and a great excuse to post this picture again 😀

Where can I order the poster? 🙂

11. Rachel M says:

I’ve never heard that one before. It’s great!

12. Sherri says:

One of my favourite quotes, big fan…of you too of course Geoff, and love the photo just as much 🙂