Sock it to me

Hugh’s challenge is stripes. And there I was confronted by this.  So who do I think of. ..

Hugh of course

My name is Geoff Le Pard. Once I was a lawyer; now I am a writer. I've published four books - Dead Flies and Sherry Trifle, My Father and Other Liars, Salisbury Square and Buster & Moo. In addition I have published two anthologies of short stories, Life, in a Grain of Sand and Life in a Flash. More will appear soon, including a memoir of my mother's last years. I will try and continue to blog regularly at about whatever takes my fancy. I hope it does yours too. These are my thoughts and no one else is to blame. If you want to nab anything I post, please acknowledge where it came from.
This entry was posted in photo challenge and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Sock it to me

Love this Geoffles!!! What a fantastic array of stripes! Perfect for the challenge!

2. Or maybe ‘Where’s Wally’ ??

3. Ali Isaac says:

Wonderful, Geoff! 😁

4. noelleg44 says:

NICE socks! Great response – and I would love to wear them..

5. That’s not what I was expecting. What a fine bit of serendipity you had there, stumbling upon those beautiful socks when you had this challenge looming. Or maybe you didn’t stumble upon them as much as they shouted at you to take a picture of them. They are LOUD. 😉

Next time you’re in, I’ll take the pair fourth row down on the left please. Which did you choose?

7. davidprosser says:

You wouldn’t get lost in the dark wearing some of those Geoff.

8. Wonderful, Geoff. Did you pick up the Luxury Nylons and Body Shaping Tights for me?

9. Pingback: Hugh’s Weekly Photo Challenge: Week 10 – Faces | Hugh's Views & News

10. macjam47 says:

Love this! Fantastic photo for the challenge.

11. rogershipp says:

You certainly stumbled upon the answer to the prompt!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )