Done it #nanthology #nano

So there we are; the last short story written and my cheat Nano is complete. Tomorrow at 1.00pm GMT the last short story goes live. When I started this I wondered how to end it and I hope you like it.

A fair few people have read the stories or some of them. I have wondered at the favourites. So I’m going to try a poll. Or polls. The first poll covers the first ten days. The second will cover the second ten and the third… well you get the picture. I will then take the top 4 from each list, a top 12 if you like and ask for votes for the overall fav.

This entry was posted in nano 2015, nanowrimo, nanthology and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Done it #nanthology #nano

1. Anabel Marsh says:

Brilliant work, Geoff. I haven’t had time for blog-reading every day but I have popped in most days I think, even if I haven’t commented, and I’ve always enjoyed your story. Can’t vote though, because I can’t remember the titles, so please take this as one big up-vote!

2. Sacha Black says:

congrats on finishing geoffle, really impressed with you 🙂

You have been an inspiration to me Geoffles! November is never going to be a great month for me to write, with school, and teaching, but I feel that maybe, in the summer holidays, I want to try and do something like this, for myself, to see if I can actually do it!
    Loved all your stories, it will be hard to decide on a favourite!

4. Dylan Hearn says:

Many, many congratulations and welcome back to the real world. How does it feel? I hope you post about your experience. I’ll vote for my favourite but I’ll need to go back so I can place the story title with the story (I’m getting old, humour me).

5. I really needed to go back and check out each story – there have been so many, but lack of archives makes that a tad too time consuming for me. So I went with the title that remains strongest in my memory – this may or may not be my favourite Geoff, which makes me a really unreliable voter 🙂 Perhaps I should just say there hasn’t been a story I haven’t enjoyed on some level…….. Heartiest congratulations on achieving your goal.

6. I hope you will keep the poll up for a bit- some of us are writing more than reading also and need to catch up reading your stories!

7. Congrats on completing this month! Loved your Nanthology idea. I must catch up on some of these then will vote. (You know how I love voting polls! Smart idea starting directly from your blog.) Cheers! 🎉

8. trifflepudling says:

They’ve been so varied and excellent, it is hard to decide. Thanks for entertaining us royally!

9. Pingback: Nanthology – the second poll. | TanGental

10. Congratulations Geoff, you did it! I am so impressed that you managed to write a completely different story every day for 30 days, That must take some doing! I have not managed to catch up on them all yet, but I have read a few and will vote on those!
    Well done again 🙂

11. Pingback: Nanthology – the third poll | TanGental

Congratulations! It wasn’t a cheat, it was NaNo-Sweet!

Geoff, I wasn’t able to read all of your stories, but I certainly enjoyed what I did read. It is a mighty effort you put in. Congratulations on what you have achieved. I am very impressed.

14. Well done, Geoff. I’m still catching up on the last few stories but Mrs Pickwick has to get my vote!