A Question of Perspective #writer’squotewednesdays #bewow

Sometimes you just have to see things from the other person’s point of view; I learnt that from my dad who always held the other person’s point of view in his discussion with me.

douglas adams quote

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy is both a modern fairy story – well, many intertwined fairy stories – and writing that has inspired my own. This is part of Writer’s Quote Wednesday.

This entry was posted in quotes and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to A Question of Perspective #writer’squotewednesdays #bewow

1. Ali Isaac says:

That is a great quote, and one which made me smile. What is it about that generation, the men always want to play devil’s advocate! My husbands father is like that, and in fact my hubby may be going more that way himself as he gets older!

2. Hahaha! 😀 LOVE!

3. Sue Vincent says:

Always been a favourite quote. Reminds me of flying and being squeezed through the pores of the seat on take-off…

4. I, too, find myself influenced by the H2G2 series; but this is Thursday, and I never could get the hang of Thursdays.

Ooh yes! Just as well the water can’t talk. What stories it would have to tell!

Love the photo, love the quote, love Douglas Adams! great post!!

7. Well done, Geoff! I love your quote. I have got to read the Hitchhiker’s Guide! It sounds like a good read with some great humor! ❤

8. roweeee says:

Thanks for the quote Geoff. It appeals to my sense of humour. I have to read that series. It was very popular when I was at school but as usual, I missed the boat.

9. You cracked me up with this one. Good one! 😉

10. Helen Jones says:

I love the Hitchhiker’s Series – and anything else Douglas Adams wrote. Great quote, too 🙂