I know that Facebook has some idiosyncratic algorithms which means, sometimes, you might not see a post you would want to see.
Yvonne Spence has just posted a poll on FB asking everyone interested in 1000 Voices for Compassion to vote for their preferred structure for future posts. You can find it here. Below is the substance of Yvonne’s message
Hello everyone! We would like make 1000 Voices the very best it can be for all our members. Please take a few moments to read this poll and select your preferred option. Whichever option we choose, on one day each month everyone will share their post across Social Media using the Hashtag #1000Speak
1. Monthly link-ups on the 20th (48 hours to cover world-wide.)
2. Monthly link-ups, but for 3 days (72 hours)
3. Quarterly Compassion link-ups – on the 20th
4. Quarterly Compassion link-ups, for 3 days
5. No link-ups, just posting in the group and sharing.
If you are interested in 1000 Voices for Compassion, please share in your own way so we receive as many votes as possible.