Laughter…

…. Is the shortest distance between two people – Victor Borge

97100002

… Is an instant vacation – Milton Berle

my party 023

… Is the best medicine – anon

96970010

Yep, I can vouchsafe all of those. It’s the glue in my best friendship.

This is my 500th post, dedicated to She Who Weaves.

This entry was posted in miscellany and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Laughter…

Lovely post. Congratulations! It is better to lose it in laughter than to lose it elsewhere. If you lose it together in laughter you are never really lost.

2. Helen Jones says:

Lovely! And congratulations on your 500th post – wow 🙂

3. Ali Isaac says:

Congratulations on this lovely milestone!

4. Congratulations on your 500th post-Geoff. I love your photos and laughter is definitely something that is worth getting lost in. 🙂

5. Elissaveta says:

Wow. 500?! And I was excited when I recently hit 50!! Congrats, Geoff. And that is a beautiful string of quotes. 🙂

6. jan says:

Lovely – congrats!

7. Congratulations. You are way ahead of me 🙂

8. Autism Mom says:

Love it! Congrats on your 500th!

She’s clearly woven you into a good life, love and laughter! May you have more posts and shared laughs!