Press Play

Well, I made it. Best part of two weeks and no blog posts,  a few prompts and challenges, some comments when the WiFi behaved but I did as I was asked. So there’s a  bit of catching up to do. Some walks to tell you about, some paeans of praise for the Hebrides, a book review for a much loved fellow blogger, the odd musings on adverbs and toilets, culling words and being optimistic and a little story or two.  For today, here are a couple of picture to whet the appetite.

2015-06-28 11.52.04

Harris, looking south

2015-06-28 13.03.23

Luskentyre beach and Taransay across the water

I took a video or two. See what you think

And finally, while I try and avoid stats I’m amazed that in my absence my blog has had nearly 500 views. 12 days of inertia. I’m not sure what to make of it but I’m really rather touched.

This entry was posted in Berneray, Harris, Hebrides, holidays, Lewis, miscellany, North Uist, Scotland, South Uist, travel and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Press Play

1. Sacha Black says:

It’s funny but I noticed about a week in and thought damn my inbox has been empty! Then I realised why! 😋

2. Autism Mom says:

Oh, thank goodness! The withdrawal was becoming almost unbearable. 😉

3. I could feel that wind

There’s another clip that sounds like I’m inside a jumbo jet testing range. Happily it was a warm wind that was leaving you Hampshire Hogs roasting on the spit so very pleasant.

4. Wow, looks like you have been in a beautiful part of the world Geoff. Great photos. Hope you had a great time and I look forward to hearing all about it.

Welcome back. I’m off to Wales today and back to the house where there is little, if any wifi, so I may be disappearing again. It has nothing to do with you…honest 🙂

Welcome back Geoff. I hope you had a wonderful time. The photos are amazing. You’re a bit windy in the video though! 🙂

6. lindahuber says:

How lovely. I’m looking forward to more photos 🙂

7. Lovely photos, beautiful scenery 🙂

8. noelleg44 says:

Welcome back! Amazing views! What were the temps like? That water would have sorely tempted me to swim…

Welcome home Laddie!!

10. Rachel M says:

Those beaches look wonderful. Did you go swimming?

What a view! Glad to have you back online, but full of stories!