Hip Hip Haiku

ronovan-writes-haiku-challenge-shadowRonovan’s challenge this week give us two words this week

BEACON FIELD

Tricky. Damned Tricky. This is what trickled out….

At night, among black pigs,

He needed to see the light

To save his beacon.

This entry was posted in haiku, poems, poetry and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Hip Hip Haiku

Are you sure you are not Irish, Sir …they way you come at things sideways!!

2. To save his “beacon”. 😀 I need to start writing these. Every week they seem too difficult. I’m not a poet. And I know it. Is it supposed to be 7-6-5? I’d always done 5-7-5 but, again…not a poet. I think it varies.

3. Ronovan says:

Have they checked your medications today?

4. SW_ysobel says:

Brilliant ! So many meanings in that haiku !

5. avalinakreska says:

I thought you did very well!

6. This haiku deserves an award for the most original and funniest haiku I’ve ever read on here.

I didn’t think they could be funny, but you’ve just taken the ‘bacon’ so to speak. 🙂

7. Rachel M says:

Haha, very clever.

8. Autism Mom says:

Lol, very clever!

Ha, ha! I thought of bacon right away!

10. Ah, ha, ha, ha! I thought it was hilarious. Great job! 😉

11. Had to reread it but then, REALLY GOOD!!

12. Pingback: RonovanWrites Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt Challenge 36 Review | ronovanwrites