I’ve reblogged Dylan before because he tends to strike such a chord: here are 50 ways to tell you are a writer. Any more?
I thought I’d have a little fun today so I gave myself an hour to come up with as many different situations I could think of when you know you’re a writer. So, you know when you’re a writer when…
- Every argument you have becomes fodder for your WIP, but smarter, snappier and with you winning.
- You would rather spend time on your WIP than do work that pays more in a day than you book will likely earn in a month.
- You love every part of your WIP.
- You hate every part of your WIP.
- You know what WIP means.
- You stop a conversation mid-sentence to write down a plot point that’s just occurred to you.
- You cannot stop thinking about your novel. Ever. Even in your dreams.
- You know your main character better than your best friend.
- You have conversations with your characters in your head.
- Your friends stop asking about…
View original post 730 more words