The Ultimate Nano Fear

This entry was posted in miscellany and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to The Ultimate Nano Fear

1. Amber Prince says:

That had me cracking up. This is my routine twice a day, except I write on a laptop so no wires. When I sit down to write, one of my two cat’s come and gets in-between myself and the computer. Then he lays down on the keyboard. It is quite frustrating and funny at the same time.

I love Simon’s Cat!

This is why my muse lives in the garage! Hope you’ll like the next prompt…it’s similar!

4. Pingback: November 5: Flash Fiction Challenge « Carrot Ranch Communications

5. lorilschafer says:

This isn’t related to the video, but I saw today that Dead Flies and Sherry Trifle has gotten some stellar reviews on Amazon UK. I’d like to take those and assemble them into picture-tweets and then tweet them around – do you mind?

Goodness no. How does that work Lori. I’m intrigued

Ps you posted something which I’ve lost about blog hopping or co blogging or something and I meant to reply to say I’d love to help with your books (which I’m looking forward to getting in time for my long haul flight to New Zealanf in a couple of weeks). Is that still open or done. If you want to mail me it is GLEPARD at SAQNET dot co dot UK (ignore caps, the iPad wanted them!)

• lorilschafer says:

No biggie, I would just take the text and throw a frame around it, maybe add a nice, not-too-fancy background. Gives me a cool way of promoting your book without having to do the hard sell, which nobody likes and doesn’t work, anyway. You know, I figure what the heck, I’ve put a lot of time into building a big Twitter following, I may as well use it for good! 🙂

• lorilschafer says:

Thanks for the offer, Geoff. I know that guest posts aren’t normally in your line, so I really appreciate it. Maybe let’s talk after you’ve read it – see if we can come up with something that will be appropriate for your blog. And I may actually email you anyway when I have time – I have a couple of very small and easy-to-implement marketing suggestions that I think may be useful to you.

6. Sherri says:

Geoff, I love this! As someone who is constantly reminded by my cats to feed them when I’m in the writing zone this resonates in so many ways. Wonderful 🙂

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )